Our Worlds From Home writing competition is now closed.
Sign up to our mailing list for updates on winners plus other March Hamilton news and events!
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary, entry is free
2. The competition is run solely by March Hamilton and is open to UK residents only.
3. Entries can be made at marchhamilton.com/competition from 1st May 2020. Only 1 entry per person is valid.
4. Closing date for entries is 23:59hrs on 22nd May 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
5. The rules are as follows: Entrants must fill out their details and the contact details for their parent/guardian on the contact form and attach their entry.
6. The winners will be notified by email and/or phone within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick replacement winners. No responsibility will be taken for lost or unreceived emails.
7. Winners will be chosen by a panel of four judges TBA. Entries will be judged on:
8. Prizes are as follows:
a) To have an entry included in a book published by March Hamilton in print and e-book format subject to the signature of a consent form by a parent/guardian and a copy of the printed book.
b) Three runners up will receive a £10 National Book Token
9. Images shown in promotional material are only a representation of prizes
10. Prizes can be despatched to a UK postal address only, are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
11. The winners parent/guardian agrees to the use of the entrants name and image in any publicity material without the need for additional compensation.
12. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. By entering the prize draw all entrants agree to receive communications from March Hamilton regarding the competition.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Google, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to March Hamilton and not to any other party.